Jim Desmond Law Office,PLLC

Call Me On My Phone

(502) 694-1888

4965 US HWY 42, SUITE 1000, LOUISVILLE, KY 40222

Jim Desmond Law Office,PLLC

What will a free consultation do for you?  Why should you speak with an experienced injury attorney immediately after an accident?  If you were injured in a car wreck or a motorcycle crash, you have a lot of concerns from “who will pay your medical expenses” to “will you lose your job because of this automobile accident.”There is also important information you need to be aware of regarding the necessity for immediate medical treatment – even if you believe you weren’t injured.  The insurance adjuster will do everything possible to come across as an earnest, good person.  The reality is quite different.

The adjuster has one job: settle your claim for the absolute lowest amount of money.I have one job when I represent injured clients: Maximize the amount of money they recover from the insurance company or companies to recover their medical bills, lost wages, modifications to their home and car, as well as compensation for the pain and suffering they’ve been forced to endure.This is why I give you my phone: (502) 694-1888.  You can call me or text me and I will try to answer your legal questions.  Yes,  you can also use the form below. However, I think you need immediate legal advice and if I can’t help you, I don’t want you to waste a lot of time with filling out a bunch of forms.  You will deal directly with me.

This wreck just turned your life upside down.  I deal with these kind of car wrecks and motorcycle accidents every day and I have done so for the last 20 years.

In order to best support you, please take a few minutes to fill out the following FORM. Once I receive it, I will contact you to discuss.

Contact Me For A Free Consultation