Jim Desmond Law Office,PLLC

Call Me On My Phone

(502) 609-7657

4965 US HWY 42, SUITE 1000, LOUISVILLE, KY 40222

Jim Desmond Law Office,PLLC

How Do I Mess Up My Injury Claim?

The easiest and biggest way you screw up a car wreck injury claim is to not go to the doctor. You need to understand that the case lives and dies on the medical records, so if you don't go to your doctor, your physical therapist, or your chiropractor for three or four weeks it looks like you weren't hurting for those three or four weeks.

Attorney James Desmond

Call Me On My Phone: (502) 609-7657